|What we do
|How does Farmers State Bank protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
| How does Farmers State Bank collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- Open an account
- Apply for a loan
- Use your debit card
- Make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- Make a wire transfer
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Farmers State Bank has no affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Farmers State Bank does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Farmers State Bank doesn’t jointly market.